현악 4중주를 위한 비움 II (2005) gewidmet Eveline Gross

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-02-26 13:05

본문

6f77639d87184c1e808bace7ad22be2c_1519701619_7926.gif

Del Sol String Quartet 위촉 작품

에빌리네 그로쓰에게  헌정 

작품길이: ca. 12분 

독주 바이올린을 위한 “비움”을 1999년에 작곡한 이후, 현악 4중주를 위한 이번 작품에서 같은 제목을 쓰게 된 이유는 삶 속에서 비움의 중요성을 늘 인지하고 있기에 현악4중주의 관계를 독주곡의 작업방식과는 달리 접근 해 보고 싶었다. 살면서 늘 채우기에 급급한 욕심을 버리는 자세로 비우고 또 비워내는, 그래서 마음 안에 맑은 정신세계를 느끼는 현상을 개방현의 울림에 비유했다. String Quartet의 open string C, G, D, A, E 와 5음계 (Pentatonic)의 C, D, E, G, A 는 음악사적인 관계를 배제시키면 다섯 음이 유사하다는 것을 알 수 있다. 4중주 안에서 단순미를 5음계와 관련짓고 비움과 채움을 개방현과 관련지어 대비시켰다

Bium II (Emptiness II ) for String Quartet 2005
 dedicated to Eveline Gross

duration ca. 12 min.       Commissioned by Del Sol String Quartet

Bium means "an emptiness" in Korean and  is the title of my violin solo work, which was composed in 1999. In this string quartet "Bium II", I would like to draw the feeling of "an emptiness of the mind" in a different way; the resonance of open strings compares to the clear soul, which can be achieved by constantly trying to throw away the greed that always filles  one′s mind. Based on the similarities between the open strings C, G, D, A and E  and the  pentatonic scale  C, D, E, G and A, I expressed  simplicity with pentatonic tones and complexity (emptiness and fullness) with open string sounds, contrasting them by using four strings.

world premier
2005/10/4  금호아트홀 Kumho Arts Hall, Seoul   Del Sol String Quartet
2005/12/11 Yerba Buena Center For the Arts forum , San Francisco,  Del Sol String Quartet

Copyrights 2018 ⓒ Lee Hae-Sung. All rights reserved. 이혜성교수  goyoh61@gmail.com