20_1.gif

피아니스트 한영혜교수에게 헌정
 prof.Young-Hae Han gewidmet

04/5/30 Prof. Roswitha Heintze에
 의하여 헝가리에서 세계초연

04/10/8 미래악회 제29회 작품
 발표회에서 국내초연
 -한영혜교수 연주

위파사나란 위와 파사나의 복합어이다. 위란 몸과 마음의 세가지 특성인 삼법인, 즉 무상 (모든 것은 변함)과 고통, 무아 (자기없음)를 말한다. 파사나는 이에대한 올바른 이해 또는 지혜를 뜻한다. 즉 위파사나란 사물에 대한 바른 깨달음과 지혜를 말한다.

작품을 쓰는 과정에서 그 안에 많은 것을 이야기하려는 우를 범하게 된다. 언제부터인지  무의식 속에서 음과 음의 관계도 무척 빨라짐을 알게 되었고 . 인식한 그 순간 많은 것을 표현하려는 마음과 빠른 기교를 선호하는 유혹에서 벗어나, 느림의 깨달음 속에서 이 작품을 끌고 나갔다. 모든 것이 빠르고 많아야 최고가 아니라는 것을 생각하면서...... 내 의지로  표현하려는 많은 것을 버리고 음이 만들어내는 소리 하나하나에 더 많은 의미를 부여하고자 했다.  이 시대를 살아가는 지혜가 느림에 있음을 인지하면서................

In the texts recording the teaching of the Buddha, "vipassana" means introspection or insight, and more specifically, a right understanding of the Three Characteristics of body and mind - anicca (impermanence; everything that has a cause has a beginning and an end, or conditioned phenomena are transitory, 無常), anatta (not-self; all conditioned phenomena are not personal, 無我), and dukkha (suffering or unsatisfactoriness; attach to desire for impermanent and non-self leads to suffering, 苦痛). I have tried to express too many notions in my works, and it was unintentionally translated into a swift and tense melody that always required florid techniques to be played with. Over the years, I chanced to realize that "slowness" is one of the pearls of wisdom for these days of severe struggle for existence. While composing this work "Vipassana", I did every endeavor to kick my old habits; remaining loyal to the meaning of a sound itself and the philosophy of slowness instead of any intention and temptation for dazzling virtuosity.

Copyrights 2018 ⓒ Lee Hae-Sung. All rights reserved. 이혜성교수  goyoh61@gmail.com