물길 바이올린과 해금 두 대와 첼로를 위한 4중주 (2000) > Program Note

본문 바로가기

물길 바이올린과 해금 두 대와 첼로를 위한 4중주 (2000)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-02-26 13:03

본문

17_1.gif

물길은 자연 현상이지만, 이 작품에서 물길은 내적 여백을  만들어, 그 고요 속에서 정진하는 정신적 물길을 의미한다.  소음을 조용히 뚫고 들리는 한 방울의  물이 떨어지는  그 소리는 결국  물길을 만들기 위한 절대 믿음인 것이다.  한 길을 묵묵히 가고자 하는 인간의  정신적 고뇌를  소리의 물길을 통하여 표현하였다. 사실상 한 방울 한 방울씩 떨어져 내리는 그 물방울의 나약함이 시간과 의지와 인내와 희망과 믿음으로  거대한 현실의 바위를 녹아 내리는  힘을 가지게 됨을 전제로 한 작품이다. 해금의 그 탄력적인 인간의 울음소리와 같은 소리 막과 바이올린과 첼로에서 합성되는 물 한 방울의 의미에 조용한 힘, 인내, 용기, 노동을 실어내어  정신적 물길을 힘차게 만들어 내는 과정을 담아 보았다.

이 작품을  또 다른 차원에서 물길을 만드신 나의 어머니께 바친다.

Waterway, that is, the path of the flowing water, is a natural phenomenon. But in this opus, waterway means the way our spirit assiduously advances through the inner space of tranquility, a space created by the spirit. The sound of falling water-drops, which quietly but clearly pierces through noises, ultimately signifies an incipient absolute belief needed for opening up the waterway. This opus tries to express the mental agony of one who is determined to go his way silently, never wandering off from his course. This opus has as its assumption the power feeble water-drops come to have, the power to melt away the huge rock of stark reality with the help of time, strong will, perseverance, hope, and belief. I have tried to deliver how the spiritual waterway is formed, by charging the significance of the water-drops with the quiet power, perseverance, courage and labor, a significance which is composed of the sounds of violin and cello, against the elastic rolls of sound created by Hae-Gum, an instrument that wails like a human being.

I dedicate this opus to my mother who has builded her own waterway on a different plane.

Copyrights 2018 ⓒ Lee Hae-Sung. All rights reserved. 이혜성교수  goyoh61@gmail.com