목관5중주 하도 (河圖)(잉글리쉬호른, 클라리넷, 베이스클라리넷, 호른, 바순) > Program Note

본문 바로가기

목관5중주 하도 (河圖)(잉글리쉬호른, 클라리넷, 베이스클라리넷, 호른, 바순)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-02-26 13:00

본문

4_1.gif

연주시간: ca.13분

태극(太極)을 발명한 태호 복희씨가 용의 머리와 꼬리를 사리고 있는 모양을 보고,상생의 이치를 알아내어 "하도(河圖)"를 발명했다. 하도는 오행(五行)의 상생(相生) 원리를 밝혀낸 그림이다. 즉 우주가 창조되는 과정이 이 그림 속에 그려져 있다 .나는 이 작품에서 음(陰)과 양(陽)을 이루는 천수(天數 1,3,5,7,9)와 지수(地水 2,4,6,8,10)가,"태극(太極)"안에서 변화해 가는 모양을 소리로 시도해 보았다. 이 곡은 크게 두 부분으로 나뉜다. 첫 부분은 창조의 원리인 "하도"에 관한 것이고, 둘째 부분은 우(禹)임금이 발견한 "낙서(洛書)" 즉 파괴의 원리를 다섯 악기의 리드(reed) 혹은 마우스피스(mouthpiece)만을 사용하여 그 내용을 표현했다.

An initiator of Taeguk, or the Great Absolute, Taeho Bokhee also discovered ′Hado′ after realizing the principle of ′sangsaeng′ from the shape of a dragon coiling its head and tail. Hado is the painting that reveals the principle of ′sang saeng′ in Five Elements. In other words, the whole creation process of the universe is drawn in this painting. In my musical piece, I have made an attempt to describe the changing aspect of heavenly numbers(1,3,5,7,9) and earthly numbers(2,4,6,8,10), which represent yin and yang, respectively, within Taeguk. The piece is divided into two parts. The first part deals with Hado, or the principle of creation, whereas the second part deals with ′Nakseo′, or the principle of destruction, which was discovered by King Woo. Particularly, I tried to express the second part using reeds or mouthpieces of five instruments only.

Copyrights 2018 ⓒ Lee Hae-Sung. All rights reserved. 이혜성교수  goyoh61@gmail.com