본문 바로가기

기타 독주를 위한

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-02-26 13:00

본문

3_1.gif

작품길이: 9분

기타독주곡 "깨어있음"은 유학에서 갓 돌아온 1990년 작품이다

성경구절의 "깨어 있으라"는  이 명령어는 대단한 깊이로 내게 다가왔다  삶 속에서 매순간 깨어 있기는 참으로 많은 것을 요구한다.  더 이상 학생의 신분이 아닌 작곡가로서의 삶을 시작하는 1990년은 나에게 엄청난 비장함으로 느껴졌다 무엇보다도 작곡가로서 깨어있을 것을 나에게 다짐한다는 것이.....

작품의 내용이 무거운 반면에, 기타라는 악기의 음색에 매료되어  기타 특유의 성질로-  전혀 날카롭지 않게- 혼합하는 부드러움에 한층 끌려서 쓰게된 기타를 위한 첫 독주곡이다. 같은 음높이가 전혀 다른 음색을 보유하고 있는 현악기의 일반적인 특징을 이 작품에서는 기타만의 고유성으로 풀어나갔다. 매 순간 깨어 있다는 의미를  기타의 부드러운 소리 안에 담으면서, 동시에  끝없는 자기 성찰을 하나님 안에서 찾으려는 의미를 소리 하나 하나에 부여했다

The guitar solo Awake was written in 1990, when I got back from studying abroad.

This title which alludes to a verse from the Bible - stay awake - moved me deeply.  In fact, it is very demanding to be awake every second of life.  The year 1990 touched me with great desolation, for it was the time when I had to  start fresh as a composer.  Particularly I feared committing myself to be awake all the time as a composer.

At the time, I was fascinated by the sound of the guitar. Its unique nature of mixing modern sounds without any acuteness greatly intrigued me. So, although the content of this piece was rather oppressive, I chose to write this solo for guitar for the first time. This piece benefits from the outstanding characteristics of the guitar, which produces various timbres for a same note  a characteristic commonly found among the string instruments. Subtly adding the sense of being awake to the soft sound of the guitar, I gave meaning to every single note of this piece to encourage listeners to self-retrospect within the realm of God.

Copyrights 2018 ⓒ Lee Hae-Sung. All rights reserved. 이혜성교수  goyoh61@gmail.com