독주 바이올린을 위한 비움 (1999) > Program Note

본문 바로가기

독주 바이올린을 위한 비움 (1999)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-02-26 13:02

본문

13_1.gif

Duration ca.13`

소리를 설계하는 작곡가의 정신과 마음세계는 수도자의 맑음처럼 투명하게, 비움과 채움으로  정진하여 그 결정체를 뽑아내야 한다고 생각한다. 바이올린의 울림에서  작가가 공감하는 이해를 수단으로, 공명의  비움과 채움을 설계하고 악기 고유의 성질과 그 무한대의 미지수에 치밀히 접근하여 연주자가 표현할 수 있는 "비움과 채움"의 최고치를 끌어내고자 했다. 작품 곳곳에 특정 음에서 이루어지는 강한 긴장감은 서른 아홉에 소리설계에 대한 나의 각오를 혹독하게 다져보는 계기를 주었다 이 작품은 독주 바이올리니스트를 위하여 계획된 열 개의 작품 중에서  세 번째 작품이다.

연주시 주의점

*연주자는  보면대를 5개이상 사용하여  악보를 놓고 연주동안 절대 악보를 넘기지 않도록
배치한다 가급적 서있는 위치에서 반원 형태로 보면대를 놓는다.
*Practing mute는 목에 걸고 시작 하거나, 연주될 쪽 보면대 위에 안전하게 놓는다.

It is my firm belieft the spirit and the mentality of a composer who draws an outline of sound, should be as limpid as those of an ascetic, always striving strenuously by means of ′emptiness′ and ′repletion′ to extract the essence.  By using my mutual understanding from the reverberation of a violin sound, I tried to outline the emptiness and repletion of resonance.  Furthermore, I tried to bring the innermost feeling of emptiness and repletion by taking an elaborate approach to the inherent characteristics of the musical instruments being played and to their   unknown range of infinity.  The strong feeling of tension, manifested throughout the music in specific tones, motivated me to re-affirm my resolution towards drawing up a blueprint for sound at the age of 39. This piece is the third among the ten musical pieces composed for a solo violinist.  

Instructions for Performance

*Placing the score by using more than five music stands, the performer should try not to turn the pages of the score. The performer should also place the music stands in the form of a semi-circle while standing, if possible.

*Practing mute should be played while hanging on the neck, or placed safely on the music stand being played.

Bium fuer solo Violine
 Wilhelm Gross gewidmet
 Dauer ca.13 Minuten
 Es ist mein standhafte Gedanke(Einsicht) ueber Komponieren.
 Die geistliche  und herzliche Welt  des Komponisten,
  werden Klang architektuiert, soll duchsichtlich wie die Klarheit  des Priesters sein.Sie soll sich(danach) immer weiter durch  Entleeren(Bium) und Erf llen (ausfuellen)  entwickelt (bestrebt) werden und daraus einen Extrakt heruaus nehmen.
 Aus dem Resonanz der Violine wird   dieses St ck  durch dem Verst ndnis des Komponisten  architektuiert.
 In dem St ck wird  es in einiger Stelle starke und spezifische Spannungen erzeugt. Der Grund  dafuer ist, weil ein Anlass  mich begr ndet wurde.  Ich als Komponistin im alter 39 Jahr (als 39jaehrige) meine  Versicherung (Behauptung)
 Das Bium ist der dritte aus dem  geplante 10 St cke fuer den Solo Violinisten.

Copyrights 2018 ⓒ Lee Hae-Sung. All rights reserved. 이혜성교수  goyoh61@gmail.com